Friday, July 18, 2014

New Whimsy stamps and a new die line!!!

 
I have just added a ton of new stamps from Whimsy to the store, including a new line called Art by Mi Ran. Check out newly added stamps from Sylvia Zet, Elisabeth Bell, Crissy Armstrong, Cathy Delanssay and Jo Davies. There are 36 new stamp designs from these artists!
 
Code: WHIMSY20 
Good for 20% off Whimsy Stamps  
Good through 7/22  
 
 
 
 
 

 
I am adding a new line of dies to the store from Elizabeth Crafts! I saw these at the winter CHA and they were awesome! I have added the entire line, including the Pop It Up dies.

I have them on preorder right now and they will be shipping in early August.

I am offering an additional savings for those who preorder which helps me determine which dies my customers are most interested in!

Preorder in the next week and you will save an additional 10% off these dies!
 
Code: EC10 
Good on Elizabeth Crafts Dies 
Good through 7/24 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment