Sunday, July 6, 2014

Flower Charm, Mo Manning - Rhea


Happy Sunday, 
Today I am sharing Flower Charm by Mo Manning.  Love this little sweet girls face and the details in her dress.  It was a lot of fun to color. 

The background was created with a water brushed filled with Blending Solution.  I then scribble some ink on a palette and start layering color.  (I have them listed below)  When it is completely dry, I used a textured rag and 99% Isopropyl Alcohol, pressed into the inked background to leave the texture.    It's one of my favorite techniques to use when coloring.  

The roses were lightly air brushed, then colored the edges and spritzed with alcohol to get the bleed effect.
Here is the Color Palette


Here are a list of products used that you can find at 7 Kids College Fund

I would love to have you visit my blog
xo, Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment