Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fashionable Fun with Memory Box Stencils

Hello, everyone! It's Karen here with a bit of stenciling inspiration. In keeping with the optional theme of our current challenge, I made a tag for someone who loves fashion and all things pretty!

I've been wanting to play with stencils, so I used a few Memory Box beauties. :o)
The background design is the gorgeous Flourish stencil, which I inked with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink. The dress form is from the Dress Maker stencil, which I fussy-cut so I could pop it up with foam tape for dimension. I inked the stand with Walnut Stain and the dress with Tumbled Glass. I laid the beautiful Tessatina stencil atop the blue ink and sponged in the pattern with Dusty Concord
The fun measuring tape stencil is part of the Dress Maker set, which I accented with pearls. I added lace and ruffly ribbons, along with flowers and a button for an assortment of prettiness. :o) The flowers sparkle with Wink of Stella and the leaves are from the Tattered Lace Lacy Daisy metal die set. This was a FUN little project! :o)

A week remains in our current challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, so I hope you'll play along with us! Have a blessed day! :o)

Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:


No comments:

Post a Comment