Monday, July 28, 2014

DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss Ladybird

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! It's Rosie here to share details on my newest creation for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to that, don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. 

My card today showcases this beautiful stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss Ladybird. She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black, Colorless Blender
Ground: W5, N0, N2, N4

My dps are from Echo Park WE ARE FAMILY 6x6 Paper Pad...love this pad!! I used Black Soot DI around the edges of my dps. The butterfly cascade die is from an awesome die company called Die-Namites. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio Birthday Circles Clear Stamp Set.

Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss Ladybird Cling Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment