Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blooming Tags by Penny Black

Happy Tuesday!!! Mackie here, to host the 7Kids Store blog!
Just a quick post of a card I made with a stamp set by Penny Black called Blooming Tags.




I stamped the image with Black Archival Ink. I colored the image with Ranger Distress Markers (listed below) and a water brush. After coloring the flower,  I "colored" it again with my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, to add some shimmer. I LOVE this thing!!! I then fussy cut the tag and adhered it to my card.
Very simple, but very elegant!






Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you have a great week!
And don't forget to join our current


The items I used that are available at the 7Kids Store are linked below:

Ranger Distress Markers: Flower-Broken ChinaSalty OceanWeathered Wood
                                         Stem & Leaves-Crushed OlivePeeled Paint
                                         Background-Antique LinenWalnut Stain

No comments:

Post a Comment