Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Birthday Present by Whimsy

Hello! Hello! 
It is Tuesday, so that means it is my turn to host the 7Kids store blog! Yay! 
I decided to make a birthday tag! I love tags because they are so versatile. They can be very simple or very elaborate! 




I had just received some goodies from the 7Kids Store which included this fun stamp set, and I couldn't wait to try it out! This darling little girl is from Whimsy Stamps. She is one of the Time for Tea Designs by Whimsy called Birthday Present. I stamped her on Xpress-It Copic Blending card stock with Black Tuxedo Memento ink.  Most of her is colored with Copic Ink markers, except for her shirt. I paper pieced the shirt with some of the scraps of paper that I had used for my flowers. 

I made the tag by tracing a manilla tag with white card stock, and again with patterned paper from the Hello Sunshine (Lawn Fawn) 6X6 paper pad. I glued the patterned paper to the white card stock to form my tag base.
I picked out several different papers from the Hello Sunshine paper pad for my flowers which I cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Garden strip die.
The sweet little Scalloped Banner is from LaLaLand. 
After I placed the flowers, banner, enamel dots, etc., I added my stamped image of the cute little girl.

Please join us for our next
It starts tomorrow!!!!



And I hope you will join us !

Items that I used for this card that are available at the 7Kids Store are linked below:


No comments:

Post a Comment