Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stamping Bella: Sunny is Stylish!

Hello, everyone! It's Karen here with my card for the new challenge that begins today at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The theme is Anything Goes, so link up whatever craftiness you're working on! Just be sure to use products carried by 7 Kids (primarily the stamped image) to be eligible to win a generous gift certificate to the store. :o)

This week I made an encouragement card with a stylish stamp from Stamping Bella: Uptown Girl Sunny is Stylish!
What a fantastic image to encourage someone to believe in their dreams! She is colored with Copics, except for her suitcase which I paper-pieced for a fun pattern. (I just started practicing with folds and pleats... I am a work in progress!) The panel is trimmed with one of the beautiful border dies from the Tattered Lace Beloved Borders set.

For fashionable French flair, I used my new La-La Land Crafts Eiffel Tower die! Isn't it a beauty? I couldn't resist adding an elegant flourish of flowers and pearls. The corner accent is the lovely La-La Land Crafts Filigree Corner die.
Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:


I hope you'll join in the fun and play along with us! We love visiting you! Have a blessed day, everyone! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment