Saturday, June 7, 2014

Picture Perfect

Good Morning! Happy Saturday everyone! Jo here for you today sharing the card I created for the new challenge "Anything Goes with and optional twist of EMBOSSING"...say that 10x fast.

The girl image and the large heart comes from Simply Gorjuss You Brought Me Love. I used several Lawn Fawn stamps for the smaller hearts and banner/sentiment. The Embossing element are the clouds in the background from Darice CLOUDS Embossing Folder, which I colored with my Copics.


The feature of this card is actually the large heart, underneath is an Action Wobble spring. Here's a quick video of it in action:


So fun right?! 


Don't forget to join in on this challenge and head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog for more details! I hope you enjoyed my card today and that you have a crafty weekend! 

~Jo


Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment