Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie- Feline Great

Hello! It is Mackie! I am hosting the 7Kids Store blog today!  
I have made another card with the fun stamp set Feline Great by Kraftin Kimmie. I think this is the third card that I have posted using this great stamp set! I just love it!
The pretty papers are by Doodlebug called Springtime. You can purchase these items and much more at the 7Kids Store!

I was in the mood to make a Tri-Shutter card. It has been awhile since I have made one of these. You can make these Tri-Shutter cards as simple or as ornate as you would like! I was making this one for one of my nieces for her birthday. It needed to be a little youthful, so I wanted it to be bright and cheery. She just LOVES animals! She wants a cat, but poor mom is allergic to them, so I thought she just might like a card with a kitty theme!
I wanted to follow the embossing theme we have going on with our current Anything Goes Challenge. I did heat embossing and dry embossing on this card.
I stamped the image with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I colored the image with Distress Markers and a water brush.

This is how the card looks when it is closed:



And how it looks when it is opened:




I think she will like this cheery, fun birthday card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Items available at the 7Kids Store that I used on this card are linked below!

Distress Markers: Peeled PaintSalty OceanPicked Raspberry



No comments:

Post a Comment