Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Float My Boat by Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you have been having a fabulous week!
I wanted to share a card I made featuring the fun stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn called Float My Boat Both are available at the 7Kids store.




The papers from CartaBella-Beach Boardwalk 6X6 paper pad were perfect for my card. If you look closely, you can see how I took a craft knife and cut out areas in the wavy paper to place the little sailboats in. Don't they look like they are floating in the ocean?  I stamped the sailboats with Versamark Ink and heat embossed them with Black embossing powder. I stamped them again on different scraps of designer paper. I fussy cut the sails and paper pieced them onto the embossed sailboats. I think they are so cute!

I hope you will join us with our current  Anything Goes Challenge!

All items used on my card are available at the 7Kids Store and are linked below!

Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder: Black Super Fine (Ranger)


No comments:

Post a Comment