Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bees with Cupcake by Wild Rose Studio

Hello my stamping friends!!!! It is Tuesday and you know what that means!!!
My turn to host the 7Kids Store Blog!

Is this not the cutest stamp??? 


It is called Bees with Cupcake (WildRose Studio). I think these little bees are adorable!!! I stamped the image with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with Black Embossing Powder before I colored it. I colored the little bees with Black Soot (Ranger) and Mustard Seed (Ranger) Distress markers. The cupcake was colored with Worn Lipstick (Ranger) Distress Marker and a water brush. I "sprinkled" the top of the cupcake icing with different colors of Pearl Pens (Viva). And the candle was colored with Bundled Sage (Ranger). I can't wait to give this cute birthday card to someone special!!!

Thanks for stopping by!




Items available at the fabulous 7Kids College Fund Store are linked below:

Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder: Super Fine Black (Ranger)
Paper: My stash of various 6X6 papers

No comments:

Post a Comment