Thursday, May 22, 2014

You Are My Sunshine

Good morning everyone!  It's Anita here today sharing a new card using a sweet Marci image from La-La Land Crafts.


I used Popsicle Marci and colored her with copics.  I thought these fun and bright papers from Doodlebug Design would go perfectly with this image.  The scalloped banner is one of my favorites and it's from a La-La Land Crafts die.  


  Products from the 7KCF Store:
Popsicle Marci Stamp from La-La Land Crafts
Solar White Smooth Classic Crest 80lb Cardstock by Neenah
Fruit Stand 6x6 Paper Pad from Doodlebug Design
Scalloped Banner Die from La-La Land Crafts
Mono Multi Liquid Glue from Tombow 
Star Dust Stickles from Ranger Industries
Inkssentials Glossy Accents from Ranger Industries

We have a new challenge posted over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.  The challenge is anything goes.  I hope you find some time to play along in our challenge!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment