Friday, May 23, 2014

You Are Fan-tastic

Happy Friday everyone. Before I get to my card I wanted to let you know that we have some exciting news on the 7kids challenge blog.  To celebrate the 100th challenge, we will be giving away $100 in PRIZES! Not only will there be a random winner this time, each of the TOP 3 will also receive a $25 gift certificate! So bring your best and enter to win!!! 

On my card this week I used Kimono Marci with a fan from La-La Land.  Last Friday I used the stamps to make a background for my card.  This week I used Marci herself. Isn't she cute?


 I also made the background from the stamp set on this card as well.  I love to get good use out of my stamps.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a FAN-tastic weekend!!!!
Michele
These Items can be found in the 7kids store:

No comments:

Post a Comment