Monday, May 19, 2014

Saturated Canary Homework

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It's Rosie here to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund. But before I get to that I wanted to remind you that you still have a couple more days to enter our current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The theme is:

ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of FLOWERS!

Just be sure to use an image carried in the store to qualify for the Top 3 and the gift certificate. :)

For my card today I decided to make a boy card using this cutie patootie stamp from Saturated Canary named HOMEWORK. Isn't he adorable?! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:

Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Eyes: E15, E44
Green: G14, G28, G43
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Red: R24, R27, R29
Gray: C3, C5, C7
Basketball: YR27, YR04, YR07, YR09

My adorable decorative papers are from Doodlebug Design HIP HIP HOORAY 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the edges of my dps with Black Soot Distress Ink. The white doily is from Trimcraft Tea Party Paper Lace Doilies by Dovecraft. 

 
Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund STORE:  

We hope to see you playing along with us! Don't forget a new challenge starts on Wednesday! Be sure to head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to see all the latest and greatest things that have recently been added!!

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment