Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Love Card Featuring Tattered Lace Dies!

Happy Wednesday, friends! It's Karen here with a new card to share with you. :o)

I have a new crafty love. When our amazing store owner started carrying Tattered Lace dies, I swooned. These dies are astoundingly beautiful and I love them even more after playing with them for the first time. :o)

My card features two gorgeous Tattered Lace sets: Lacy Daisy and Beloved Borders!
They cut my thinner red paper and my heavyweight white cardstock perfectly. :o) I love using border dies as frames, as it adds to their versatility and gives options for crafters without frame dies. (Like me!) So I cut out four of these gorgeous heart designs to make a sweet frame for my heartfelt greeting. Beloved Borders comes with four different border dies, each one truly lovely. My sappy heart couldn't resist using this one first. :o)

The lacy daisies are so whimsical, yet elegant. The coordinating leaves are beautiful! Shadow dies for the daisies are included, but I wanted to keep the base paper showing through for the utmost lacy appearance. :o) The set also comes with a stamen, but I opted to use scalloped pearls for their centers.
My patterned papers are from Authentique's Smitten collection, one of my favorites from the Valentine's releases. Love-inspired papers are appropriate all year long. :o)  

A week remains in our current challenge, which is extra festive since it's our 100th! Play along with us at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, where FOUR $25 gift certificates will be awarded in celebration! Have a blessed day! :o)

Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:




No comments:

Post a Comment