Friday, May 2, 2014

I'm Soy Happy

Happy Friday everyone. I'ts Michele here and I'm sharing a card I made for my Daughters Birthday.  I used this fun stamp set  called Rice Rice Baby from SugarPea Designs.  I couldn't resist the cuteness factor with this little penguin.

If you love this little guy as much as I do, stay tuned because tomorrow we will be featuring The SugarPea stamp sets right here on the Store blog. We are doing a non blog hop.  All the cards from the DT will be right here in one place.  You won't want to miss out on all the inspiration and the great ways to use these cute stamp sets.  
Have a great weekend :)

These Items can be found in our store:

Rice Rice Baby from SugarPea Designs


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card you created for your daughter! That pen-goo-in is adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete