Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gift Bag Tag

Hello everybody! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I did!
My son came home and surprised me!!!! I didn't think he was going to be able to come home!

I wanted to share my tag that I made for my mom's gift. My mom is 87 and lives in an Assisted Living facility. She has always loved birds. So this year we got her a new bird feeder to put right outside her window.  

And this is the tag I made for the gift bag:




I used lots of flowers, butterflies, and pretty Sweet Sentiments-Graphic 45 paper!
It looked so pretty on the khaki bag filled with light blue tissue paper!

Hope you have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mackie

Items I used that are available at the fabulous 7Kids Store are linked below!

Ink: Tumbled GlassTea Dye (Ranger)
          Gold Finch (Memory Box)


No comments:

Post a Comment