Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Friendship Card with Elisabeth Bell's Lemon Pepper

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here with some springtime inspiration! :o)

One of my favorite artists is Elisabeth Bell and it is always a treat to color up one of her sweet images! For this friendship card, I chose the adorable Lemon Pepper.
How precious is she leaning toward her little birdie friend? I just want to hug her! I used the out-of-the-box technique to cut her out with a Spellbinders Standard Small Circle die (the largest of the set) and colored her with Copics. Portions of the image are sparklified with Star Dust and Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a cloud template to sponge the sky.

The beautiful papers are from Wild Rose Studio's Butterfly Glade collection. The rich shade of purple and the lovely butterflies make these patterns two of my favorites. Lemon Pepper's balloon is paper-pieced to give it a fancy flowery design.
Copics Used: 
Clothing: RV63, RV66, RV 69; Y000, Y11, Y15; B91, B93, B95
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Skin: E0000, E000, E00
Grass: YG17, YG23, G28

Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:


One week remains in our current Anything Goes challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! I hope you'll link up and join in the fun. :o) Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment