Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Butterfly Santoro Mirabelle by Trimcraft




I just love this beautiful girl with her pretty dress and wings and hearts!
I colored her with Ranger Distress Markers and water. If you follow my blog, then you know I LOVE watercoloring with the Distress markers!!!

This LaLa Land Filigree Corner die was perfect for the corners!
I cut these out with Grungeboard and then inked with Versamark, so I could do a little silver Fran-tage.
I just love the way they turned out. I  did this same technique on the heart.

The background was made with my Ranger Blending Tool and Ranger Distress inks-Antique Linen, Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo.

Don't forget to join us with our new Anything Goes Challenge starting tomorrow!
We always select 3 Top Three and have a random drawing for a $20 Gift Certificate!


Items that I have used on my card that are available at 7Kids are linked below:

Inks: Versamark
Ranger Distress Markers: Skin-Tattered Rose
                            Lips-Spun Sugar
                            Dress-Tumbled Glass
                            Hair-Vintage Photo
                             Hearts-Picked Raspberry
Ranger Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Tattered RoseTea Dye
                    Super Fine Silver Embossing Powder (Ranger)
Glitter Pen: Wink of Stella Clear 

No comments:

Post a Comment