Tuesday, May 6, 2014

BluePrint 5 Die-Namics Set by My Favorite Things

Hello everybody!
Hope you have been having a good week so far!
Have any of you had the fun of creating a card using one of the BluePrints Die-Namics sets by My Favorite Things? All you need to do is pick out your favorite papers and you can make a beautiful card!
My card was made using BluePrints 5 Die-Namic Die Set.


I picked some fun papers from the Doodlebug Designs Springtime 6x6 paper pad.
Aren't these colors fun and fresh? I just love them! 
I made 3 flowers. If you look closely, you will see these dies also embossed the petals! I put Springtime Enamel Stickers for their centers. I thought this gave them some personality! And I punched some leaves with a Martha Stewart punch that I have had in my stash of tools.

Please check out these dies at the 7Kids store! You'll love them!!!
And please join in the fun at the current Anything Goes Challenge!
We LOVE seeing your creations!!1

Thanks for stopping by!
Mackie

Items that I used on my card are linked below to the 7Kids Store:
Leaves-Martha Stewart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment