Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thinking of You with NEW Wild Rose Studio and Petaloo!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's Karen here to share my card for the new challenge that begins today at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The theme is Anything Goes, so link up whatever your crafty heart desires! Be sure to use products (primarily the stamped image) carried by 7 Kids to be eligible to win a gift certificate to the store! :o)

For my card today, I used several new items and I honestly love every single one. :o)
My stamp is Bluebell and Butterfly, one of the new releases from Wild Rose Studio. Isn't it adorable? I've cut it out with a Spellbinders Labels 18 die and colored it with Copics. Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink was sponged to create my sky. (I use Tumbled Glass for brighter cards and Broken China for softer color palettes.) Star Dust Stickles covers the flowers, while Wink of Stella Glitter Brush was used for the bow and butterfly.
Did you know that Wild Rose Studio now offers metal dies? They are as whimsical and beautiful as their images and are excellent in quality. I used the new Blossom Burst metal die along the corner. My Wild Rose Studio patterned papers are also new, from their Peach Blossom collection.
The fun burlap items are new from Petaloo! They come in a variety of colors and a couple of different set options. For this card I used goodies from the Apricot Burlap Blossoms and Butterflies set. I just love the texture and color! :o)

The sweet daisies in the upper corner are from Memory Box Precious Daisies metal dies, which I've inked with Tim Holtz Scattered Straw. My encouraging sentiment is from SugarPea Designs Tweet Friend stamp set. (This set has such an adorable image and lovely, versatile sentiments!)

A peek inside at at one of the other pretty patterns in the Peach Blossom paper collection:
Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Hop on over to the Challenge Blog to see the lovely creations from my teamies! You have two weeks to play along, so I hope you'll join us! We truly love seeing your creations. Have a blessed day :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment