Saturday, April 26, 2014

Piñata Marci

Hello I hope your having a fabulous day!  I made a very festive Birthday card and had a lot of fun using LaLa Land die cuts for it.  LaLa Land has really nice die cuts and versatile I use mine a lot.  Piñata Marci is my first image that I owned from LaLa Land, I enjoyed coloring her and now I will be purchasing more from the 7 Kids College Fund Store.


Currently we have a challenge going on at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog with the theme of anything goes!!  You need to use a image or primarily things available at the 7 Kids College Fund Store to win the $20.00 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!  Don't forget to share your creations with us on our Facebook Page for our customers.  It is open to everyone, just ask on FB and we will let you in.
Thank you and have a crafty day.


Items from the 7 Kids College Fund Store I used on my card

No comments:

Post a Comment