Wednesday, April 30, 2014

La-La Land Crafts and SugarPea Designs Sweetness!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's Karen here to share a sweet birthday card with you. :o)

One of the many things I love about 7 Kids is their incredible variety! The most elegant of projects can come to life with products available, as well as the sweetest of cards for a child. In this case, I combined sweet La-La Land Crafts dies with adorable SugarPea Designs stamps to help celebrate a little kiddo's birthday. :o)
The precious bunnies are from SugarPea Designs' One Big Hoppy Family stamp set. After coloring them with Copics, I fussy-cut them out and stacked them for a fun little design. They and the balloons are popped up with foam tape for dimension.

The Heart Banner and Heart Border metal dies are from La-La Land Crafts. I love the stitched detailing amidst the whimsical designs! For an extra dose of sweetness, I added the heart cut-outs from the border to the intersections of the banner. The base, balloons, and gift are inked with varying Tim Holtz Distress Inks. For more texture, I used coordinating shades of twine for the balloon strings. :o) Wink of Stella Clear adds shimmer to the balloons, while Star Dust Stickles sparklify the pink parts of the bunny ears and feet.
Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:


A week remains in our current Anything Goes challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, so I hope you'll link up and join the fun! Have a blessed and beautiful day! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I adore this card!!!! SO creative to stack the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete