Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello everyone!  It's Anita here today to share the card I made for our challenge this week over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  Our challenge is anything goes with an optional twist.  The DT decided to showcase some of their favorite CHA products in their projects this week.


I used this adorable Secret Admirer Luka by La-La Land Crafts.  Isn't he a little sweetie?  I thought I would use him to make a Mother's Day card for my grandson to give to his mommy this year.  I colored him with copics and colored pencils.  Some of the 2014 CHA products I used are the Luka stamp, the wrought iron fence die, and the scalloped banner die all by La-La Land Crafts.  Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog for all the challenge details. 

Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Secret Admirer Luka Rubber Stamp by La-La Land Crafts
Wrought Iron Fence Die by La-La Land Crafts
Scalloped Banner Die by La-La Land Crafts
Water Lily Die by La-La Land Crafts


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment