Thursday, April 17, 2014

Guess Who Loves You?

Hello everyone!  It's Anita here today sharing a card using a stamp, a stencil, and my distress inks.


I used the Mesh Stencil by Memory Box and distress inks by Tim Holtz to color a piece of Neenah cardstock.  I chose to use pastel colors to make a "spring" card.  It was so much fun to create my own background paper.  I colored the sweet Guess Who Loves You? Pure Innocence Stamp with copics and colored pencils.  I paper-pieced her outfit, fussy cut her, and adhered her to my stenciled paper.  I used some Glossy Accents on her sunglasses and added a few embellishments.

Here are the supplies I used from the 7KCF Store:



Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!!! Love that background!!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, i love your creativity..looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete