Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Float My Boat by Lawn Fawn

Hello crafty people! It's Mackie here!
Hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday!
I wanted to share a card that I made for a guy friend who helped us out with some stuff here at my house this weekend. So...I wanted to keep it masculine and CAS.

This is my card:



I used the new adorable stamp set and matching dies by Lawn Fawn called Float My Boat.
The sails on the little boats were paper pieced with some pretty paper from the Beach Boardwalk (Carta Bella) 6 X 6 paper pad. All of the stamping was done with Versamark or VersamarkFine black ink, because I heat embossed everything. How do you like the little life saver? I punched holes with my Crop-A-Dile and threaded some twine thru them. Does it look like rope???
I think the card turned out really cute. I just hope not too cute for a grown man!


Thanks for stopping by!
Mackie

Items I used for my card that are available at the fabulous 7Kids College Store are linked below!!!!

Ink: Versamark
           
    

No comments:

Post a Comment