Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Box Featuring Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's Karen here to share a project with you featuring the gorgeous Sweet Sentiments Paper Collection from Graphic 45!

One way I love to showcase beautiful papers is to make pretty boxes! With Easter coming up, I chose to create a box that will hold an Eastery surprise inside.
As with all Graphic 45 paper pads, this one is filled with such lovely designs. This particular design in it, titled Violet Bouquet, is one of my favorites! The gingham pattern is the reverse side. They make such a sweet and stunning combination, don't they? :o)
The banner sentiment is also from the paper pad, which I cut out and lightly inked. (The polka dot paper is the only one not from this set.) With paper so naturally beautiful, I opted to let it shine. I simply adorned the bottom with lace and pearls for a touch of elegance. Climbing roses accent the front, while the top features a tiny bouquet atop some vintage seam binding. Butterflies often find their way onto my projects in some form and this one was no exception! I centered it with a sweet rose. :o)
Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:


A week remains in our current Anything Goes challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! I hope you'll join in the fun! :o) If you use products carried by 7 Kids (primarily the stamped image), you will be eligible to by the lucky gift certificate winner! I look forward to seeing what you create! :o) Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment