Saturday, March 1, 2014

WISHING

   Hello to you all!  It is March 1st and we are another month closer to SPRING! Yeah!  Are we all anxious for good warm weather?   Well I thought a Spring like card may help!  I chose 1 of the Fairies from a sheet of acrylic stamps made by Penny Black.  They are called Fairy Sweet by Mo Manning and most of the images can be used for many occasions.  They are so adorable!!


   Please stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog and check out all the inspiration over there. I hope you decide to enter into our challenge ANYTHING GOES so you can win the awesome gift certificate from 7 Kids College Fund Store!!  I have more photos of this card you can view at my blog.  I wish you a very happy week!

A list of items I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment