Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tu Tu Sweet

   Good morning! It is the weekend and I hope you are thinking about crafting, so if you need anything, just hop over to the 7 Kids College Store!

   Today I have a sweet card to share with you using TuTu Sweet from Mo Manning.  This acrylic set has a nice selection of cute images regarding dance.   I used the little bear and ballet slippers from the stamp set and then colored them in Distressed Inks.  More information is available on my blog regarding this card.


   Currently we have a challenge going at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and you will have a chance to win the gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund Store.  Please be sure to use things currently available from the store to win the certificate!  Also please stop by the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook Page and show off your creations using 7 Kids products!

Have a sweet weekend,
Kelly


Items on my card available at 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment