Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Greeting Farm

Hello! Hello! Hope you are having a good week so far! It is my turn to host the 7Kids Store blog today! I chose to share a card that I made using a stamp from The Greeting Farm called Creepy Crew-Thursday. I think this little girl is so cute! I had a lot of fun coloring her with my Copic Markers! This is an area that I am really having to work on, but I am enjoying learning how to use them. And the store has every Copic Marker color that you will ever need.



I used lots of Tim Holtz Distress inks and Distress stains. I just love the ease of using these inks and stains when coloring things like these gears and hearts that I cut out with grunge paper. I also used the Distress Ink and some water to stain the white seam binding to match my card.
Most of the supplies that I used on my card are available at the 7Kids College Fund!
I will link them below.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamp: Thursday from the Creepy Crew at The Greeting Farm
Copic Markers: Skin-E50E51E53R20
                          Hat-C2C3C5
                          Hair-E33E35E37
                          Shirt-RV21, RV23Y00, Y02
                          Jeans-B32B18, C3
                          Shoes-RV20, C3


1 comment:

  1. Good blog. Really liked it. I also love working with copics and the supplies i used in making my artwork is bought from www.truemarkercolors. com. You can give that site a try!

    ReplyDelete