Monday, March 10, 2014

The Greeting Farm UP UP BEAN & Blog Candy from Rosie!

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here today to share my latest creation. Don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current challenge HERE! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund STORE to qualify for the gift certificate and Top 3!! 

For my card today I used The Greeting Farm Up Up Bean. She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. Isn't she a cutie?!!! 
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair; E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Pink: R81, R83, R85

WANT TO WIN HER??  Then head to My BLOG for details. You have until tomorrow (Tuesday), 8pm CST to play along. I'll draw a random winner from the comments, and announce it on my blog on Wednesday with our new 7 Kids College Fund Challenge! 
 
I cut the card shape using My Favorite Things Die-Namics Mini Album Scallop Square STAX. The dps are from Echo Park Sweet Day 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut the clouds from a dp in the same paper pad. The sentiment is from a different TGF stamp set called Anya Lifts. The doily behind Up Up Bean is from BoBunny. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund:
 
 
Don't forget you can support each of us on the DT by clicking on our links above to purchase your items in the Store. Have a great week!! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment