Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Easter Bunny

Hello everyone!  It's Anita here today to share the card I made for our challenge this week over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog



I used this adorable Sylvia Zet image by Whimsy called Easter Bunny.  This is one of my favorite images by Sylvia and I think it makes such a beautiful Easter card!  I colored the image with my copics and colored pencils and used some Liquid Applique on the bunny tail for some texture. 

Our challenge is "anything goes" and it's open for two weeks so there's plenty of time for you to join in.  You can find all the challenge details over on our 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.     

Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

White Liquid Applique from Marvy Uchida

Thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment