Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some Bunny Special with SugarPea Designs!

Hello, everyone! It's Karen here with the start of a new challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The theme is Anything Goes, so share with us whatever your crafty hearts desire! Be sure to use products carried by 7 Kids to be eligible to win a generous gift certificate to the Store!

Have you seen the adorable SugarPea Designs stamp sets? I am truly in love with their sweetness. Not only are the images fantastic, but each set comes with several marvelous sentiments that coordinate to perfection. :o)

For this card, I used goodies from the precious One Big Hoppy Family!
How heartwarming is this stamp? And it's not even the only image that comes with the set! I colored up these sweethearts with Copics, adding sprinkles of Star Dust to the mommy and Polar White Flower Soft to the tiny tails. I used Springy papers from Wild Rose Studio's Vintage Rose Collection to create my scene.

A little closer peek at one of the lovely sentiments that comes with the stamp set:
I highly encourage you to check out the SugarPea Designs line, as it is filled with character that brings such joy to our crafting and to the recipients of our creations. :o)

Be sure to hop on over to check out the wonderful creations from my talented teamies! You have two weeks to play along with us, so I hope you'll link up at the Challenge Blog. We love seeing your work! Have a blessed day! :o)

Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment