Saturday, March 8, 2014

Simply Gorjuss by Docrafts

Relaxing today with a hot coffee or cocoa?  I will try to warm up your creativity today with a card I made with a image from Simply Gorjuss by Doecrafts and warm creamy yellow colors.  I really love the Gorjuss Girls they are so sweet to use.  I colored her in Copic Sketch Markers and covered the background in Ivory Embossing Enamel.  I also used a bit of Distressed Inks in Gathered Twigs to age and shadow the background and distressing the edges of my paper.  There is more information on my BLOG if you would like to visit.


Currently at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog we have a ANYTHING GOES challenge and the prize is a gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund Store!!  Be sure to USE a item or more AVAILABLE at the 7 Kids College Fund Store to QUALIFY for the GIFT CERTIFICATE!

Have a great weekend and looking forward to your entries on our Challenge Blog or 7 Kids Customers Create FACEBOOK page!!

Supplies I used from 7 Kids College Fund Store


No comments:

Post a Comment