Thursday, March 6, 2014

Miss Frosty

Happy Thursday!  I hope you're having a wonderful week.  It's Anita here today sharing a card featuring a snowgirl.  If you're like me, you are so ready for winter to be over.  We've had a very cold and snowy winter where I live and I am anxious for spring to arrive.  But I couldn't resist coloring this sweet frosty scene!


I used this adorable Miss Frosty by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps.  I love all of Sylvia's images and this one was so much fun to color.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents to the snowgirl's nose and big button.  

Here are the supplies I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Miss Frosty by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps
Inkssentials Glossy Accents by Ranger 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment