Monday, March 10, 2014

Known PayPal Issue

KNOWN PAYPAL ISSUE

My shopping cart recently made a change to its interface with PayPal. Unfortunately, there is now some glitch occurring. Many of you who have tried to check out are getting an error message that says PayPal Error: Success! While I have to applaud my cart and PayPal maintaining their self esteem by applauding an error, neither I nor customers getting the error are that impressed.

I have a ticket in with my shopping cart to get this fixed. However, until then, it may not be possible to complete payment with PayPal on my site. Please pay with a credit card if you can.

If you want to complete payment with PayPal, please do the following:

1) Make sure you are logged in to your account at 7 KIDS
2) Put the items you want in your cart
3) e-mail me when you are finished and let me know the e-mail address you are logged in under
4) I will complete the order on my end and send you a PayPal invoice.

Let me know if you have any questions!


 


Code: RETIRE70
Good for 70% off retiring section

No comments:

Post a Comment