Saturday, March 29, 2014

Glorious Spring Day



    What a great Spring day we are having, finally! I hope you are having a wonderful day too!  I made a Magnolia card to share with you, using Waterlily Tilda.  I colored her in Distressed Inks and framed her with the Marianne die Passe Part Out Oval.   We have a nice Magnolia collection in the store and I think our prices are cheap on them.  The links are listed below for you to find the items I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store.


     We have a new challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ANYTHING GOES, and I hope you enter it!  Please use a item available from the 7 Kids College Fund Store to qualify for the gift certificate.  Also do not forget about our Facebook page to share your beautiful creations with us.

Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Crafting!!


Items available at the 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment