Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dahlia Flower Thinlit by Sizzix

Happy Tuesday!!! That means it is my turn to host the 7Kids Store Blog today!!
I am sharing a card that I made with lots of gorgeous die cuts!!


I just got Sizzix's new Dahlia Flower Thinlit  die.  And I am in love!!!
I watched a tutorial on You Tube on how to make these delicious flowers!
They are not hard to make and are so beautiful! 
I added some other new dies cuts to the background by Memory Box. One is the Tall Chloe Stem and the other one is Zinnia Bouquet.  I wanted my card to be a floral 
creation.  The final touch was the heat embossing that I did with different colors of embossing powder around the edges. 
I can't wait to play with all of these dies again!

ALL of these dies are available at the  7Kids College Fund Store and are linked below:


Thanks for stopping by!
We are starting a NEW Anything Goes Challenge tomorrow!
Come join the fun!


1 comment: