Thursday, February 27, 2014

You're Wanted

Happy Thursday to all of you!  It's Anita here today sharing a card I made for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge this week.  


I used this adorable Cowgirl Anya from the You're Wanted stamp set by The Greeting Farm.  I stamped her on Neenah cardstock with Memento ink and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  Then I added some diecut stars.  

  Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store: 
You're Wanted by The Greeting Farm

Our challenge is "anything goes" and it's open for two weeks so why not join us?  If you use products (primarily the stamped image) carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store then you're eligible to win a gift certificate!  Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT created for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment