Thursday, February 13, 2014

You Give Me Butterflies

Good morning all!  It's Anita here today sharing the card I made for our challenge this week.


I used this sweet Fluttering By Doodle Garden stamp by My Favorite Things.  We've had lots of snow and freezing temperatures in my area so I thought maybe this cheerful image would brighten things up a bit!  She's colored with copics and colored pencils and I used some fun Doodlebug Design papers.

 
Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Fluttering By Doodle Garden Stamp from My Favorite Things
Flower Box 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design
 
Our challenge is "anything goes" and it's open for two weeks so you've got lots of time to play along.  You can find all the challenge details here
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment