Wednesday, February 5, 2014

With Love, Featuring Sylvia Zet's Rosetta

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're having a beautiful (and crafty!) week. :o)

It's Karen here to share my newest card with you! I never tire of love and heart-filled projects, so that was my mission once again this week. I am thoroughly enamored with Sylvia Zet's artistry, so I used one of her sweet stamps... appropriately named Rosetta. Isn't she lovely? She is colored up with Copics.
I used two of my favorite Spellbinders dies for the stamp's base: Labels 18 and Floral Ovals. Don't they layer so beautifully together? It is one of my favorite combinations. Since Rosetta is a flower fairy, I used papers that are as whimsical and flowery as she is: the Vintage Rose paper pad from Wild Rose Studio. It's a delightful collection!

A peek inside, which is lined with a third pattern from Vintage Rose:
Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Plenty of time remains in our current Valentine's challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, so we hope you'll join in the festive fun! We truly love seeing your inspiring creations. :o) Have a blessed and sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment