Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wild Flowers and Butterflies from Crafty Individuals

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's Karen here to share my card for the new 7 Kids Challenge that begins today! The theme is Anything Goes, so feel free to share whatever you're working on! Be sure to use products carried by 7 Kids to be eligible to win a generous gift certificate to the store. :o)

For my contribution this week, I created a shaped card using beautiful Spellbinders dies.
My base was created with the Gold Labels 4 set. It's such a pretty shape! To create my popped-up frame for the front, I simply cut into an extra Gold Labels 4 layer with the coordinating Nestabilities Labels 4. The embossed areas of the frame are inked with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans distress ink.

The focal point is a lovely stamp from Crafty Individuals, titled Wild Flowers and Butterflies. To create a twilight setting for it, I blended three shades of distress ink, beginning with the lightest: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Faded Jeans. Tiny rhinestones serve as sparkly paths for the butterflies and also adorn the frame. :o)

You have two weeks to play along with us, so I hope you'll join the fun at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Have a beautiful and blessed day! :o)

Products from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment