Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Timeless by My Favorite Things

Happy Tuesday! It is Mackie here to share a card I made last week during the big snowstorm!  I'm here in the South, and we don't have snow, much less 12 inches! Whew!
But...it gave me lots of time in my craft room!


Gold is very on trend right now, so I decided to use gold embossing for the clock and the sentiment!
I used Versamark Ink  and stamped the clock and clock hands from the MPD Timeless (MFT) stamp set onto vellum paper. Then I added the gold embossing powder. I then cut the clock out with a Large Standard Circles (Spellbinders) die. 
The flower was made using the Prima Donna Petals (MFT) die. I added an enamel dot for the center of the flower.  All of the beautiful papers are from the Etcetera (Fancy Pants) 6X6 paper pad. I had lots of fun with this beautiful sketch!

Most of the supplies that I used for this card are available at the 7Kids Store! Please check out our store for all of your stamping needs! Also join our Anything Goes Challenge!  You just might win a gift certificate!
And we just love seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by!



         

No comments:

Post a Comment