Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snowflake Fairy by Charmaine Flannery

Good Morning and Welcome to the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog!
   Today I want to show you a new stamp from the 7 Kids College Fund Store that I adore called Snowflake Fairy by Charmaine Flannery for Sweet Pea stamps.  I love our new Sweet Pea Stamps that the Store has in stock!  On Pinterest I follow the Sweet Pea board.  Did you know that 7 Kids College Fund has a Pinterest page!  You can find it here and the Top 3 winners page here!  How awesome as I love Pinterest too.

    I hope you enter out current challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to win a gift certificate to our 7 Kids College Fund Store.  Be sure to use a image currently available in the store to be eligible for the prize!

Have a great day,
Kelly

    Items I used from the 7 Kids College Fund store


No comments:

Post a Comment