Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Newsletter 2/18

 

Code: RETIRE40
Good for 40% off retiring section


  New Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are in the store now! And, Annie Rodrique is back from hiatus and check out her new stuff! AWESOME!

There are tons of other new products in the store now and being added this week including:

WHIMSY STAMPS (in now)
ART IMPRESSIONS (in and being added)
DIE-NAMICS DIES (being added this week)
BIC MARKERS (at customer request)
MAGNOLIA STAMPS (being added this week)

You can see everything new in one place! CLICK HERE!


PREORDER UPDATES 
 
PRIMA: I have another box of Prima arriving today. On my last two orders the die/stamp sets were backordered. I do not know if I am receiving them with the box coming today. What I do know is that I will have all orders out that have tag pads and stamps. If I don't receive the die/stamp sets in my box today, I will contact Prima to find out when they are expected. If you have an order with one or more of these sets on it, please look to the AVAILABILITY in those listings to see that latest news. The new prima dies are expected to ship in early March.

Little Darlings Dies: These are expected to arrive in the store in mid-March. Orders with Saturated Canary, CandiBean and MillkCoffee stamps have shipped.

La-La Land: Stamps are shipping Wednesday, dies should be in and shipping by the end of Feb/very beginning of March.

Lawn Fawn: My Lawn Fawn order just shipped out to me. I should have it by Thursday and will ship preorders then.

Taylored Expressions: Should be shipping by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment