Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just For You with Wild Rose Studio

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's Karen here to share a card I made for a lovely child. :o)

Wild Rose Studio has such adorable images and beautiful papers, and I'm featuring one from each category today! Their Bunny with Cake stamp pairs so sweetly with the Butterfly Glade paper collection.
For an extra touch of love, I used the Precious Hearts metal dies from Memory Box and centered each with a heart rhinestone.

Due to the colors and patterns, it's a little hard to see one of the newest Memory Box releases. Here's a closer picture of the appropriately named Adorable Posies, which I used to surround my sentiment... and a look at the fluffy bunny tail, courtesy of Polar White Flower Soft.
Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

A week remains in our current Anything Goes challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, so we hope you'll link up and join the fun! Have a blessed and beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment