Saturday, February 1, 2014

How about some Valentine Inspiration

Hello everyone,  Kelly here to show you my Valentine card.  My image is from Stamping Bella "Catherine Nibbling on Chocolate" I really love the girls and you should see the new ones that just came out!  I made a twisted easel card and embellished it with cut outs from Graphic 45's paper pad called "Place In Time".  I just had to buy it as I will use the cut outs all year long on my cards!  From the paper pad I used postal stamp, postcard, and heart with cupid in it.  Everything I used is listed below with a direct link for you to shop easily.   I love to enable! lol



Currently we are having a ANYTHING GOES Challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The winner will receive a gift certificate to spend at the 7 Kids College Fund Store how awesome would that be, shopping!  Please remember to use products available at our store to be eligible for the prize.
Thank you and Have a wonderful day,

Items I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment