Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Little Bit of Gyspy In All Of Us

It is the Weekend so it is time to shop and craft!!  I am so excited to show you the card I made featuring a new artist from the Sweet Pea Stamp Line at the 7 Kids College Fund Store.  My stamped image is called Gypsy Soul by Charmaine Flannery.  She is a fabulous image and fun to color.  I have always liked the Gypsy ladies and their adornment, dances and deep dark eyes as portrayed in movies.  Here is my version of Gypsy Soul.
Over at our 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog we are nearing the end of our current challenge.  The prize is a gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store  so I hope you make something and enter it soon!  Just to remind you to use items available in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to win the prize.  See you over there!
Kelly

Items from the 7 Kids College Fund store



1 comment: