Monday, January 6, 2014

Trimming The Tree!

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all have had a great week so far! It's Rosie here to share details on the card I made for the current "Anything Goes" Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. To be eligible for the prize and top 3 please make sure you use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.

Those of us on the Design Team switched things up a bit on this challenge. Even though our challenge is "Anything Goes", we decided to add a twist of WHITE ON WHITE for our cards. On my card today I used this super cute image called Little Darlings Trimming The Tree from Saturated Canary. I know, I know...it's a Christmas card, but I'm always late! She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Green: G21, G24, G28
Blue: B91, B93, B95
Shoes/Tree Box: E41, E42, E43

Okay, I did cheat a little and added some kraft cardstock to the mix. But the rest is white cardstock with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink around the edges. I even pulled out my newly purchased CHEVRON Embossing Folder from Crafters Companion. I LOVE the 6x6 size since that's the card size I make most often! I used some Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel around the image. To make the poinsettia, I used my favorite Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Shapabilities die. I curled the petals before assembling and added Melissa Frances Pewter pearls to the center. The lace was in my stash.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids STORE:
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment