Thursday, January 2, 2014

Memory Box release! New Greeting Farm! 50% off Retiring Products!

 

The new Memory Box January 2014 release dies and stencils into the store for preorder! I am offering an additional 10% off all preorders this week. Products will be shipping in January.

Code: MEMORY10
Good on Memory Box January 2014 release dies
Good through 1/9/2014
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

New Greeting Farm stamps are in the store now! This is a good time to pick up any stamps you have been wanting, because, unfortunately TGF prices are going up a bit. I will continue to sell current stock at the older price until I sell out. Once I restock a new stamp, it will be in the store at the new price.








 
Winter CHA is just days away!!! I will be bringing in new products, so some of the older ones just have to go!

Code: RETIRE50
Good for 50% off products
in the RETIRING section
 

No comments:

Post a Comment